Posted by Foobooz on January 17th, 2013
Noir is celebrating chef Marco DeCotiis‘ roots with the O’Canada, a Molson Canadian with a shot of Canadian Club for $5. The special is available during happy hour ( Tuesdays through Sundays) along with half-priced appetizers and other nightly specials.
And Christopher Lee at 1623 (or is it officially Sophia’s now) happy hour is being offered Tuesday through Friday from 5 to 7 p.m. Get $6 appetizers, $3 beers, $5 wines and $6 cocktails at Christopher Lee’s new joint.
1909 E. Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Christopher Lee Wants to Bring a New Striped Bass to Philadelphia
- Philly-ism Loves Christopher Lee at 1623
- The Mildred Adds Happy Hour Starting Tonight
- World Cafe Live Happy Hours
- Opa Launching Happy Hour Featuring $1 Skewers
- Loie Opening For Lunch
- Tonight: Happy Hour on Passyunk
- With Sophia’s, Christopher Lee Has Returned to Philly. Kinda
- Noir Opens on Passyunk Avenue