Posted by Foobooz on January 18th, 2013
South Philadelphia Taproom’s fourth annual beef + beer is set for Sunday, January 27th from 4 to 8 p.m. The all-you-can-eat beef event is a heck of a lot tastier than your average fire hall beef and beer and the beer is better too.
The all-you-can-eat beef will set you back $35. The specialty drafts and firkins are pay as you go.
South Philadelphia Taproom [Official Site]
South Philadelphia Taproom
1509 Mifflin St, Philadelphia, PA
- Fourth Annual Beef & Beer at SPTR
- $2 Stoudt’s At SPTR
- Drink Yards, Help Kids, At SPTR
- Bell’s At SPTR
- Guy Fieri Tracker: Fieri Shot at Six Locations in Philadelphia
- Round Guy Ramen on Display at SPTR Tonight
- Chocolate And Cheese At SPTR
- South Philly Tap Room Hosts 7th Annual Wheat Beer Fest
- Philadelphia’s Top 50 Bars by the Numbers