Posted by Foobooz on January 21st, 2013
Mini Trini, the Trinidadian food truck is hosting a series of pop-up dinners starting this Wednesday and following weekly. The dinners will start at just $11 and include some of the same dishes you can get from the truck.
On the menu for the first pop-up dinner at Calypso (7122 Germantown Avenue) is curried shrimp, rice, curried cabbage and dahl. All for just! $11. Pick-up starts at 6 p.m. Text 610-348-5401 to place your order and they will confirm.
Mini Trini [Facebook]
7122 Germantown Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- Mini Trini Brings Trinidadian Fare to Philly
- Mini Trini Standing Out at Love Park
- Roti, Crespelle, and Other Crepe-Like Objects
- Geechee Girl Getting Props
- About Last Night: A Food Truck Pop-Up At Cook (With Pictures!)
- Olympic Specials
- Cliveden Winter Beer Festival This Saturday
- East Passyunk Shows No Signs of Slowing Down
- Jen Carroll with a Concrete Blonde Pop-up at Meme Tonight