Posted by Foobooz on January 21st, 2013
Numa Sushi Bar had a sign posted that they were closing on Tuesday, January 15th. Oddly they were still operating on Wednesday but they did bail out on Restaurant Week. Michael Klein is speculating that the bi-level sushi bar that succeeded Moshi Moshi Sushi Bar might just be the location of Spike Mendelsohn’s Good Stuff Eatery.
In an interview with Eater, Mendelsohn said he had settled on a location ”on Walnut. Around that area. But it’s bad luck to give out the specific address.” Mendelsohn also said it would take a four-month build-out to open the burger joint.
If Good Stuff Eatery does indeed open on 18th Street, it will be the latest opening that makes that stretch one of the best lunch rows in Philadelphia with everything from ramen to vegan.
Good Stuff Eatery
108 S 18th Street, Philadelphia, PA
- It’s Official, Spike Mendelsohn’s Philadelphia Location of Good Stuff Eatery Will be on 18th Street
- Do You Have 3,000 SQFT for Spike Mendelsohn?
- Spike Mendelsohn Next in Burger Boom
- Sushi and Ramen Coming to Chestnut Street
- Yamaki Sushi Is Now Machi Sushi Bar
- Personalized Sushi At Uzu
- Tsuki Sushi Just About Set to Open
- Burgers on the Brain
- Crumbs Confirms 18th Street Opening