Posted by Foobooz on January 21st, 2013
Whether you are off because today is Martin Luther King Day or that’s the kind of schedule you have, Supper offers Weekend Warrior Brunch today and every Monday. It’s the same brunch menu as on the weekend but with a 20% hospitality industry discount and $4 Bloody Marys.Get up and at them for a Dixie biscuit, the “old school” breakfast cereal buffet or the signature red velvet waffles.
Supper’s Monday brunch is offered from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Supper [Official Site]
926 South St, Philadelphia, PA
- Supper Brings More Bagels To Philly
- Supper’s Upscale Brunch Is a Winner
- Hot Dog Happy Hour at Supper
- Supper Adds Fall Ingredients
- Supper and Bistrot La Minette Celebrating Tomatoes
- Supper’s New LaFrieda Burger
- Mitch Prensky Hosting Scratch Biscuits Pop-Up at Supper
- Supper Opens Tonight
- Three Bells For Supper