Posted by Foobooz on January 22nd, 2013
Hyper-local news site, the Patch sits down and talks to Marc Vetri about his plans for opening Osteria at the Moorestown Mall.
Among the most interesting tidbits:
- Opening in the fall of 2013.
- 5,000 square fee.t
- Bigger bar area.
- Marc Vetri did consider opening a version of Osteria at Revel.
- Vetri has had other discussions with PREIT (the mall operator) regarding opening restaurants.
- Although many restaurateurs worry about location, location, location, Vetri believes in, “make something that people want to go to and they will come.”
Chef Marc Vetri Chats About Plans for Moorestown Osteria [Moorestown Patch via Grub Street]
- Moorestown Says Yes To Liquor, Vetri
- Marc Vetri Signs Lease for Osteria Moorestown
- Vetri to New Jersey?
- Marc Vetri to Atlantic City?
- Quick Bites
- Osteria Makes Bon Appetit List
- Marc Vetri Opening Pizzeria Vetri On Callowhill Street
- More From Frank Bruni On Marc Vetri
- Can Marc Vetri Save School Lunch?