Posted by Foobooz on January 23rd, 2013
Ripped from the Foobooz job listings. A German inspired beer bar is coming to the former Mitchell & Ness store at 1318-20 Chestnut Street. Teddy Sourias who owns Finn McCool’s at 12th and Sansom is behind the project that is aiming for a late February, early March opening. We hear the interior will resemble the interior of a German beer garden.
There will also be a kitchen preparing German food, so if that floats your boat, check out the job listing. For some sneak peek photos of the construction, check out the Philadelphia Real Estate Blog.
Photo via Philadelphia Real Estate Blog
German Beer Garden
1318-20 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Brü Hosts Its Grand Opening – We’ve Got the Menu and a Look at the Massive Mixed Meats & Wurst Platter
- UPDATE: Moon Out at Talula’s Garden
- German Society Hosts Bierfest
- Bring in Fall with Opa, Mediterranean Style
- Strangelove’s Beer Bar Names Chef
- Your Guide to Oktoberfest & Other Fall Happenings
- Details on Opa’s Drury Street Beer Garden
- A Restaurant Is Born
- Opa Opens a Secret Beer Garden