Posted by Foobooz on January 23rd, 2013
Jamie Shenker of Midtown Lunch heads to Amada for a Restaurant Week lunch, where she recommends the croquettes, blackened chicken over salad, the chorizo and most enthusiastically, the desserts.
Getting the Most Out of Restaurant Week: Lunch at Amada [Midtown Lunch]
Photo by Ashley Catharine Smith
217 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia PA 19106
- Restaurant Week At Amada
- Philadelphia Restaurant Week: Planning A Killer Friday
- Amada For Lunch
- Restaurant Week Last Second Tables
- Around the Web: Keep Warm, Keep Burgering
- Philadelphia’s Best Beer Bar, Amada?
- 18th Street Gets Another Lunch Option with Devon & Blakely
- Our Guide to Restaurant Week
- Fork Offers Prix-Fixe Lunch