Posted by Ashley Primis on January 23rd, 2013
PorcSalt’s Matt Ridgway (formerly chef de cuisine at Lacroix) has been crafting more than bacon. He’s turning his fledgling charcuterie business into a general store-meets-French-bistro concept called The Pass in Rosemeont, NJ (which is 5 miles from New Hope). Housed in a renovated farmhouse, that was most recently the Cafe at Rosemont, he’ll make, smoke, age and sell his charcuterie by day, and turn the shop into a restaurant at night, which will be like a modern French roadhouse of sorts, and also serve Sunday brunch. Charcuterie operation will be up and running in February, with the restaurant following in the spring.
Photo via Jersey Bites
Corner of 519 & 604, Rosemont, NJ
- News From New Jersey: The Pass Is Totally Almost Open
- Matt Ridgway Will Open The Pass On May 1
- Governor Christie Signs NJ Brewing Bill
- Bobby Flay At Pop Shop
- Flying Fish Testing New Brewery, are Samples Next?
- Quality Food In South Jersey?
- Jersey Fresh Too
- Zeppoli Makes It Look Easy
- Top Notch Opens in Medford Today