Posted by Alex Tewfik on January 23rd, 2013
This time, you won’t have to sneak the alcohol on your trip; Jet Wine Bar’s field trip is meant for drinking.
This Sunday at noon, a mini-bus will be departing from 1524 South Street to visit three PA vineyards, the first being the Galer Estate, to sample their award-winning wines. Then a wine, cheese and honey tasting at Penns Woods Winery, and lastly, Chaddsford Winery for cocktails and an optional wine tasting at their “Snow Bar.”
[Pro-tip: Get there half an hour early, and you'll earn yourself a glass of bubbly.]
Jet Wine Bar [Official Site]
- Chaddsford Winery Mops Up
- For the Holidays: Wine Cocktails From Chaddsford Winery
- Just Wow!
- Chaddsford Winery’s Jazz Festival
- Jet Wine Bar Pouring High Octane Wine Tasting Today
- Merry with Sherry at Jet Wine Bar
- Wine and Borders Tasting at Jet Wine Bar
- The Great Pennsylvania Wine Toast
- Food Nerd News: QR Coded Wine Bottles at Moore Brothers