Posted by Foobooz on January 24th, 2013
It’s cold enough for an Igloo but the Igloo at the intersection of Grays Ferry and South Street is a frozen dessert spot. The window graphics promise healthy, natural and chill. Things we might be interested in after this cold wave breaks.
According to the South of South Neighbors Association, the sorbet, frozen yogurt, and water ice is aiming to open by mid-February.
- Igloo Brings Frozen Yogurt to Graduate Hospital
- FroYo for G-Ho
- Gozen Goes to Wells Fargo Center
- Bryn Mawr Lands Area’s First Pinkberry
- Yogorino By the Pint
- The Scoop On The New Scoops
- Water Main Break Hits Graduate Hospital, South Philly Hard
- Golosa Chocolate Bar & Dessert Lounge Is Closing
- First Look at Miles Table on South Street