Posted by Foobooz on January 24th, 2013
This odd little nugget popped up on our Facebook page yesterday. Chez Georges, the downstairs bistro at Le Bec Fin, that was named for former owner Georges Perrier, was getting a name change.
Owner, Nicolas Fanucci told Michael Klein that the name change was made because Perrier’s people felt Chez George was too close other Perrier business interests.
Georges Perrier wants his name back [The Insider]
Le Bec Fin
1523 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- Annotated Menu: Le Bec Fin’s Chez Georges
- The End of an Era: Georges Perrier Cedes Control of Le Bec-Fin
- What’s Happening at Le Bec-Fin
- Georges Perrier Divorcing
- Our Favorite Georges Perrier Quotes
- Julia Child Week at Le Bec Fin
- LaBan Lambasts Le Bec
- End Of An Era: Georges Perrier Is (Officially) Retired
- $28 Brasserie Perrier Cafe Meal at Boyd’s