Posted by Foobooz on January 25th, 2013
We first told you Jean-Luc Fanny was looking to open a Cafe L’Aube near Rittenhouse Square a week ago. Today we chatted with Fanny over some seriously caffeinated coffee as he told us about his new location. The third L’Aube in the rapidly expanding empire is set for the 222 Rittenhouse Building on Locust Street between Rittenhouse Square and 20th Street.
222 Rittenhouse has been under heavy renovations for a couple of years now. The building once housed another coffee shop, Tuscany Cafe but the new Cafe L’Aube will not be in that same location.
Cafe L’Aube [Official Site]
- Newest Cafe L’Aube Is Open Off of Rittenhouse
- Cafe L’Aube Comes to Washington Avenue
- Cafe L’Aube Returns to Graduate Hospital
- Cafe L’Aube Adds New In-House Roaster
- New York’s Joe Coffee Set to Add to Philadelphia’s Coffee Scene
- An Infographic Based Guide to Philadelphia Coffee Roasters
- Metropolitan Bakery Opening a Cafe Off of Rittenhouse Square
- Scoop de Ville Is Leaving Chestnut Street, What’s Next?
- Plenty Opening Up in Rittenhouse Square