Posted by Foobooz on January 25th, 2013
Gozen Frozen Yogurt is going to begin vending at the Wells Fargo Center, starting tonight. Gozen, which has existed as a frozen yogurt truck until now, will be available at a booth behind section 109.
We’ve certainly seen food trucks go to storefronts but this might be the first truck to stadium migration.
- Wheel News: FroYo and Sandwiches
- 10-9-8-76ers Cookies
- Early Warning: Welcome America! and Taste of Philadelphia
- Bryn Mawr Lands Area’s First Pinkberry
- Igloo Brings Frozen Yogurt to Graduate Hospital
- FroYo for G-Ho
- Food Trucks Line Up at the Navy Yard Every Thursday
- Lunch Truck Lineup at the Navy Yard
- First Red Mango in Area is Now Open