Posted by Foobooz on January 28th, 2013
Beginning today, Earth Bread+Brewery is making Mondays a whole lot better. All night, house drafts are just $2.50 for 13 ounces, $4 for $20 ounces.
Growler fills are also just $10 on Monday nights.
Alt Lang Syne (Altbier) tapped 12/29
German for ‘old’, altbier is an older, hybrid style that’s not quite lager or ale. Made from euro-munich malt, this alt is toasty and malt-sweet with tea-like hop bitterness for balance. Everyone sing along, “and surely you’ll buy your pint cup, and surely I’ll buy mine, and we’ll take a cup of kindness yet, for alt lang syne”. 5% abv
Ctrisp, clean-tasting and pleasantly hoppy – M.A.S.H. is an easy-drinking ale presented without bells, bows and buzzers.
Earth Bread + Brewery [Official Site]
- Earth Opening for Weekend Lunch
- Red Thunder Rumbling Into Mount Airy
- More On Earth Bread + Brewery
- Lunacy Returns to Earth Bread + Brewery
- What To Expect At Earth Bread + Brewery
- Heavyweight To Resurface!
- Results from Craig LaBan’s Third Annual Brew-vitational
- Local Beers of Beer Week
- Tonight: Movie Night in Mt. Airy