Posted by Jason Sheehan on January 28th, 2013
Tashan isn’t participating in Center City Restaurant Week–at least not officially. What chef Sylva Senat and his crew have done instead is assemble a $35, 4-course menu, offered in the same multiple-choice style as all the Restaurant Week menus, and put it out there for this, the final five days of Restaurant Week.
What’s more, it’s a great menu, with lots of excellent options. The catch? It’s only running from 5pm-7pm, today through Friday.
But still, if you’re willing to eat a little early, this one is a fantastic deal. Check out the full menu after the jump.
UPDATE: So now getting this deal is even easier. That thing about the deal only being available from 5pm-7pm? No longer the case. Tashan’s $35 4-course menu will now be available straight through dinner service, which is good news indeed
- Time Sweetens Restaurant Week Deal with Beer#PHLRW
- Restaurant Week Counter Programming
- Tonight: Make It a BYOB Night for Restaurant Week #PHLRW
- Restaurant Week Alternatives: Pizza Week at Pizzeria Stella
- Marc Vetri Does Not Like Restaurant Week
- Restaurant Week Alternatives: The $45 Lobster Tasting Menu At Matyson
- Tonight: To Restaurant Week Or Not
- Opening Night Of Restaurant Week
- Don’t Miss This: Pork Asado at Jamonera