Posted by Foobooz on January 28th, 2013
Be Well Philly checks out the rice-less sushi options at Zama. And even a sushi-averse diner enjoys the meal.
Zama’s Sushi Goes Rice-less (and we tried it) [Be Well Philly]
128 S 19th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Holy Kindling Batman!
- Zama Launches His Next Charity Collaboration: Garces Chirashi
- Three New Tasting Menus at Zama
- Yam Yam the Key at Big Eyes
- Soft Shell Shrimp at Zama
- Subterranean Robot Sushi in Suburban Station
- Yamaki Sushi Is Now Machi Sushi Bar
- Celebrity Rolls at Zama
- Sushi and Ramen Coming to Chestnut Street