Posted by Foobooz on January 29th, 2013
After almost seven years in Northern Liberties at A Full Plate Cafe, Shannon Dougherty and Liz Petersen are about to open (early February) Cedar Point Bar & Kitchen in Fishtown.
The new space wich seats 50 will feature a bar with specialty cocktails and 15 craft brews on tap. Chef Dougherty is calling her menu, “70s housewife meets southern comfort food.” Highlights include:
- Chicken Three Ways
- (including southern buttermilk and spicy Korean fried)
- Veggie po’ boys
The full menu will include several vegan options and locally sourced product as well.
Cedar Point Bar & Kitchen Hours
Monday through Sunday
Weekend brunch from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Cedar Point Bar & Kitchen
2370 E. Norris Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Cedar Point Bar & Kitchen Is Now Open
- Louisiana Boil Tonight at Cedar Point Bar and Kitchen
- Last Call at a Couple of Philadelphia Stalwarts
- A Full Plate Moves to Fishtown
- A Full Plate
- Rib Cook Off Saturday
- Relaxing Sunday At A Full Plate Cafe
- NoLibs Chili Cookoff Saturday
- Crazy For Cocoa Puffs French Toast