Posted by Foobooz on January 29th, 2013
Sunday night was the final night for Craft & Claw in Old City. The replacement for Mad River had been well received by the critics in its three month run but its clubby past may have caught up with it. Word on the street points to lawsuits from its Mad River club days and a suit from a neighbor are contributing factors to its closing.
Craft & Claw [Official Site]
- Mad River in Old City Closes
- Craft & Claw Coming To Old City
- Craft & Claw Aims to “Undouche” Old City
- Craft & Claw: Eat Here, Get Crabs
- Fall Restaurant Openings: What We’re Looking Forward To
- Grape Street Pub Closed
- Buca di Beppo To Close
- Scoop de Ville Is Leaving Chestnut Street, What’s Next?
- Another Marathon Is Finished