Posted by Jason Sheehan on January 29th, 2013
Restaurant Week is still rolling along. But we were curious about exactly what it takes to get set up and prep for a night when the hordes descend, so we sent our intrepid video intern, Esther Katro, out to visit a few of the busiest kitchens in town and see what the crews were doing.
This is what she came back with.
All Restaurant Week Coverage [Foobooz]
- Restaurant Week Alternatives: Pizza Week at Pizzeria Stella
- The $35 Challenge: Eat Like It’s Restaurant Week At Stateside
- Don’t Miss This: The First Course At Chifa
- Don’t Miss This: Pork Asado at Jamonera
- The $35 Challenge: Eat Like It’s Restaurant Week at The Mildred
- The $35 Challenge: Eating Late At Southwark
- What To Eat During Center City Restaurant Week, Part 3: Chez Georges at Le Bec Fin
- The $35 Challenge: Eating For Two At Le Virtu
- What To Eat During Center City Restaurant Week, Part 2: Zahav