Posted by Alex Tewfik on January 30th, 2013
Yes, today is 65 degrees out, and yes, it’s the end of January, but the thing is, it’s still January, and Spring is a little down the ways. So let’s enjoy it.
Tonight, from 7-11 p.m., The Trestle Inn will be hosting the Dr. ZhivaGo-Go Winter Party. Think dancing snow bunnies, $5 Svedka shots, a trunk and fashion show by Janell Wysock, Soviet-themed remixes, and an ice luge.
The Trestle Inn [Official Site]
11th and Callowhill St, Philadelphia, PA
- Go Go Returning to Trestle Inn
- Food Trucks and Sidewalk Go-Go Come to Trestle Inn
- Trestle Inn Adds Saturday Morning Cartoon Brunch
- Tonight Make It Go-Go
- Leap Day with Allagash Brewing and the Trestle Inn
- Fall Cocktails at the Trestle Inn
- Blockhead Barbeque at The Trestle Inn
- Trestle Inn Adding Brunch, More December Fun
- Naked Cowboys Versus Go-Go Girls