Posted by Foobooz on January 30th, 2013
The praise, it keeps on coming for Philadelphia. Zagat saluted two Philadelphia restaurants as the hottest Italian restaurants in the country. Amis and Le Virtu received the praise.
Also in the Marc Vetri orbit, Alla Spina’s chicken wings were named among the best chicken wings in the U.S. by Food & Wine.
Michael Solomonov’s Federal Donuts also got some national love as the donut and fried chicken spot was featured on NBC’s 1st Look.
- BREAKING: Federal Donuts Pushes Up Opening
- Harlem Shake Is Dead! Celebrate at Alla Spina
- Federal Donuts Adding Fried Chicken Dinner on Weekends
- Go Here Now: Federal Donuts Is Serving Up The Chicken
- Working The Graveyard Shift At Federal Donuts
- Federal Donuts Is Opening at Citizens Bank Park
- More Federal Donuts (and Chicken) Details
- A Brilliant Simplicity
- Federal Donuts Is Open