Posted by Foobooz on January 31st, 2013
Heading to a friends house for the Super Bowl? Don’t be THAT guy who shows up empty-handed. Here are a handful of restaurants offering special takeout options for the Super Bowl. Bring an order of Ela’s wings (pictured) and a local growler and quickly go from zero to hero.
City Tap House - Offering growlers, pizzas and wing platters to go. Please give the mega bar 24-48 hours advance notice.
District 611 - Bring home Pizza Margharita, Pizza Pepperoni, two orders of wings, two orders of pretzels with cheezy beer sauce for $45. Complete with reheating instructions.
Ela - Super Wings-To-Go: honey-smoked sriracha; truffled Parmesan and herb; spicy Thai peanut; and, miso mustard as well as a classic hot sauce version. Wings are available by the baker’s dozen for $10 and can be picked up at Ela on Saturday or Sunday (Feb. 2-3). To place an order for pick up, call267.687.8512.
Iron Hill Brewery - Get any two pizzas and one growler of house beer to go just $25.
A growler is also always an easy thing to bring to a Super Bowl party, and also means you won’t be drinking Miller Lite all night. Check out the Foobooz Growlers Guide for Philadelphia bars offering growler fills.
- Supper Bowl at Lemon Hill
- Super Bowl Specials
- Amis Hosting Industry Brunch on Super Bowl Sunday
- Introducing Our Growler Guide
- Boo! Halloween and Pumpkin Happenings
- Iron Hill Brewery Kicks Off National Burger Month
- Super Bowl Craft Beer Drinking Games
- Budweiser Black Crown to Debut During the Super Bowl, We Give It a Taste
- PA Brewers Bringing Home Medals