Posted by Foobooz on January 31st, 2013
The list of restaurants for the March 10th event has just been released and as usual, features many of Philadelphia’s best but one name really stood out to us, Royal Sushi & Izakaya. The perpetually delayed Japanese pub project from the team behind the Khyber Pass, Cantinas and Royal Tavern will be one of the featured restaurants.
This will be the first public appearance of Royal Sushi & Izakaya. They’ll be paired with Brooklyn Brewery. Todd Dae Kulper will be on-hand.
- Royal Sushi and Izakaya Has a Home
- Brewers’ Plate Tickets are Now on Sale
- Brewer’s Plate Details and Discount
- Quick Bites: New Cafes, Sandwich Praise and Sushi
- No Triangle News, But How About a Royal Izakaya Update
- Brewer’s Plate 2013, In Pictures
- Ramen In the News
- Signs of Life for Royal Sushi & Izakaya
- Local Growers ISO Local Buyers