Posted by Jason Sheehan on January 31st, 2013
If so, we’re looking for competitors who think they can work through the stress, the pressure, the heartbreaks and surprises that come from standing up before God and the food nerds and saying, “Yeah, I think I can cook better than that chump over there.”
Exec chefs need not apply (unless you’re interested in one of our Open Stove Masters events), but we’re looking for anyone else, exec sous and below, who thinks they’ve got a chance at surviving in our little culinary Thunderdome. Think that’s you? Maybe take a minute and check out the video after the jump, just to see if you’re really up for it…
For any of you out there who are interested, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Open Stove” in the subject line. We do one event a month, and try to make interesting match-ups–which means if you’ve got a
sacrificial lamb buddy who you think would be just perfect for this, feel free to volunteer them, too.
All Open Stove coverage [Foobooz]
- Seats Available For COOK September Classes
- About Last Night: Bacos and Gummy Bears At Open Stove
- About Last Night: Show Us Your Cans!
- About Last Night: Open Stove “Uno de Mayo” Party
- Sneak Preview: September At Cook
- About Last Night: Oh, Bartender…
- About Last Night: USA vs. Canada At Open Stove IX
- Cook’s April Schedule: A Sneak Preview
- Distant Early Warning: Foobooz Events At Cook