Posted by Foobooz on February 4th, 2013
It’s official, Spike Mendelsohn’s Good Stuff Eatery will be opening at 108 S 18th Street in the former Numa Sushi Bar. Mendelsohn, a former Top Chef contestant has had his eyes on Philadelphia for a couple years now and has finally locked down a Center City location for his burger brand.
Expect to see Good Stuff Eatery open this fall.
Good Stuff Eatery [Official Site]
Good Stuff Eatery
108 S 18th Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Numa Sushi Bar To Become Spike Mendelsohn’s Burger Spot?
- Spike Mendelsohn Next in Burger Boom
- Do You Have 3,000 SQFT for Spike Mendelsohn?
- 165-Seat Restaurant Sneaking into Center City
- Five Guys Coming To Center City
- Scoop de Ville Is Leaving Chestnut Street, What’s Next?
- Center City Burger Round Up
- Good Dog Bar & Restaurant
- Five Guys Opens Today