Posted by Jason Sheehan on February 5th, 2013
And according to Vetri…“Boom”
Above is a copy of the lease for Pizzeria Vetri, tweeted by Marc Vetri shorty after the chef signed on to open a pizzeria in the currently under construction Granary apartments at 20th and Callowhill. The pizzeria will serve up pizzas similar to Vetri’s Osteria and will also offer beer and salads. The space is one of several available at the Granary and will be the closest restaurant to the Barnes Foundation on the Parkway.
1939 Callowhill Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Pizzeria Vetri Gets a Logo and an Oven
- Meanwhile Across Town at Vetri….
- Vetri and Garces Set for Gridiron Showdown
- Marc Vetri on Osteria Moorestown
- Could Vetri Bring Eataly to Philly?
- A Different View Of Marc Vetri
- Team Vetri Wins
- Vetri Team Saluted by Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Can Marc Vetri Save School Lunch?