Posted by Foobooz on February 6th, 2013
The long awaited Corner Foodery is finally opening its doors on the morning of Thursday, February 7th at 1710-12 Sansom Street. The collaboration brings together Tony Rim (The Corner, Raw), The Corner chef John Taus and the Foodery’s vast beer selection.
This afternoon we spotted workers stocking the beer shelves and arranging glassware. Like the other Foodery locations, Corner Foodery will have row upon row of beer by the bottle. Unlike the Corner, this location will not be on a corner. Expect charcuterie and sandwiches to dominate the food side of things. The space also features extensive seating, fun video-game inspired paintings and a very welcoming vibe. We could totally see a Foobooz satellite office sprouting at one of the tables.
And a prediction, this becomes the most confused name since
Whiskey Village Village Whiskey.
1710-12 Sansom Street
- The Corner Foodery Celebrates Its Grand Opening this Afternoon
- Corner Foodery in Pictures (and the Menu Too)
- Foodery Locations to Come to South Street, Sansom and Ridge
- The Corner and Foodery Form Voltron, Offer Beer, Cured Meats for Center City
- Tonight: Free Allagash Tasting at Corner Foodery
- Cease and Desist at Corner/Foodery Spot on Sansom
- Foodery Tastings
- Foodery Turns 35
- Foodery Roxborough Is Open