Posted by Foobooz on February 6th, 2013
Michael Klein is reporting that Hiroyuki “Zama” Tanaka will be opening a two-story Japanese restaurant focusing on yakitori, noodles and dumplings at Chestnut Square. Chestnut Square is intending to open this fall at 3200 Chestnut Street. The mixed-use complex on Drexel’s campus will also be the home of the city’s second Shake Shack.
Zama opening a second restaurant [The Insider]
- It’s Confirmed: Shake Shack to University City
- Is Shake Shack Opening In University City?
- It’s a Pizza Craze All Over Philadelphia
- Noodle Bar Coming to Drexel’s Campus
- Dock Street Resurrected Again
- Zama Launches His Next Charity Collaboration: Garces Chirashi
- Welcome Back to University City
- Three New Tasting Menus at Zama