Posted by Foobooz on February 7th, 2013
The Philadelphia Inquirer is reporting that Bart Blatstein has sold 60% of his interest in the Piazza at Schmidts and Liberties Walk. Kushner and Oaktree Capital Management L.P., a real estate investment fund are the buyers and the Inquirer estimates the deal is worth $130 million to Blatstein.
It would appear the deal gives Blatstein a cash infusion for his North Broad casino project, The Provence.
Blatstein sells controlling interest in Piazza, Liberties Walk [Philadelphia Inquirer]
Deconstructing Bart Blatstein [Philadelphia Magazine]
- Raw Out At Piazza
- In The Magazine: Shola vs. Blatstein
- Battle Royale at the Piazza: Bart Blatstein Locks Shola Olunloyo Out Of Speck
- What’s Jose Garces Doing Looking At Speck With Bart Blatstein?
- Deuce Departed
- And the Speck Replacement at the Piazza Is…
- Taste Of Liberties Walk
- Sonata in Northern Liberties Has Closed
- Sonata Coming To Northern Liberties