Posted by Foobooz on February 7th, 2013
This Saturday, February 9th at 1 p.m. Laurel Hill Cemetary is hosting Til Death Do Us Part: The Love Stories of Laurel Hill, a walking tour inspired by a tory of a woman whose heart, and only her heart is buried in the cemetery. After hearing her and other love stories of the cemetery, head inside for a toasty fireside reception with wine, hot chocolate and hors d’oeuvres. The tour is a very reasonable $20, $18 for students and seniors.
Don’t fill up too completely, because next up is dinner at nearby In Riva. Cozy up and share some of the best pizza around and if there’s anything featuring buratta, order it. Chef Arthur Cavaliere offers our favorite version of that cheesy goodness around.
For more Valentine date ideas, check out the Foobooz Guide to Valentine’s Day.
Til Death Do Us Part: The Love Stories of Laurel Hill [Official Site]
In Riva [Official Site]
Photo by Danya Henninger | ImagicDigital.com
4116 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- Pizza Cooking Classes at In Riva
- In Riva Opens Today
- In Riva Bringing Italian to Kelly Drive in East Falls
- Pizzas Star at In Riva in East Falls
- Summer Menu at In Riva
- In Riva Adds Housemade Pasta to Menu
- Craig LaBan Praises In Riva
- East Falls Report: Cocktails and a New Gastropub
- A Good Review for Nomad Pizza