Posted by Foobooz on February 10th, 2013
We thought it was odd that Sidecar Bar & Grille at 22nd and Christian was closed during the day yesterday. Doubly weird that the Standard Tap was also closed. But then a tipster told us they spotted a Diners, Drive-ins and Dives film crew at Sidecar and it began to make sense. We reached out to Standard Tap owner William Reed as to whether he had received a visit from “Flavor Town.” Reed issued a “no comment” which speaks volumes.
Did anyone see Guy Fieri himself around town? And are any diners, drive-ins or dives not open today? Let us know.
- Sidecar Bar & Grille on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives Tonight
- Guy Fieri Tracker: Fieri Shot at Six Locations in Philadelphia
- Local Pastry Chef Competing on Next Great Baker
- Fire at Sidecar
- Guy Fieri in Town
- Brunch At The Sidecar
- Quick Bites: Decks and a Dozen Good Picks
- What is a Dive?
- Fire Shuffles Hours at Sidecar