Posted by Foobooz on February 11th, 2013
Remember back in December when Peter Woolsey was looking to give away some of his old kitchen equipment? Well it’s been claimed. The Avenue Delicatessen is picking up the equipment this morning. Laura Frangiosa, who used to work for Woolsey is excited to be putting the equipment to use in her new Lansdowne Jewish/Italian delicatessen. As you might imagine, Frangiosa can’t say enough good things about the Bistrot La Minette owner and chef.
As for Avenue Delicatessen’s Kickstarter campaign for a sign, they hit that goal late Friday.
27 N Lansdowne Avenue, Lansdowne, PA
- Sign of Revival in Lansdowne, Avenue Delicatessen Needs a Sign
- Free Restaurant Equipment from Peter Woolsey
- Summer Menu at Bistrot La Minette
- Supper and Bistrot La Minette Celebrating Tomatoes
- More Bar Coming to Bistrot La Minette
- Dinner In Alsace
- Collaborative Duck Dinner at Bistrot La Minette
- Two Big Dinners Announced For Bistrot La Minette
- Bistrot La Minette