Posted by Foobooz on February 12th, 2013
This morning we spotted our second favorite shade of orange in the window of the former Rum Bar on Walnut Street. The liquor license application is registered to William Alexander Corp. and an Internet search revealed Tria’s Jonathan Myerow as one of the names on the liquor license.
Myerow tells us he’s opening Tria Taproom at the former Rum Bar. The concept will be pizza and beer. Other than that he’s being tight-lipped, won’t even tell us what kind of pizza oven he’s installing. And though it seems everyone is doing pizza right now, Myerow promises his will be a bit different.
Tria Taproom is aiming for a summer opening. That pizza oven may be in April, so stay tuned.
2005 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- Tria Wine Room Is Closing
- Tria To Open Second Location
- Tria Tapping Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA Today
- Tria Rittenhouse Turns Nine and Celebrates with Bubbly
- Today: Tria Turns Eight
- Where Goes Tria?
- A.Kitchen Opens Tonight
- Tria Wash-West Now Open at Noon Daily
- All Three Trias Now Open on Fridays for Lunch