Posted by Foobooz on February 14th, 2013
Just this month we’ve had Bufad officially open, plus the announcement of Pizzeria Vetri and Kermit’s Bake Shop. Then we discovered that Tria was getting into pizza with Tria Taproom on Walnut Street.
Yesterday Michael Klein reported that part of Kings Oak has been carved off and turned into Pizza Bar. Today, the news is that Zavino is going into the Chestnut Square complex at 3200 Chestnut Street right along side Shake Shack, Zama and Joe Coffee.
- Joe Beddia Opening His Pizzeria in Fishtown
- Opening Tonight: Pizzeria Beddia in Fishtown
- Zama Expanding to 3200 Chestnut Street
- Adam Erace Swoons for Pizzeria Beddia
- Zavino’s Fall Menu
- Tria Taproom to Offer Beer and Pizza at Former Rum Bar
- Pizzeria Beddia Is Getting In On The Bread Game
- New York’s Joe Coffee Set to Add to Philadelphia’s Coffee Scene
- Bufad Pizza Is Cooking with Wood