Posted by Foobooz on February 14th, 2013
Judging by the Twitter questions I’ve been answering this morning, not everyone has squared away Valentine’s plans. Check out our Valentine’s Guide for last second suggestions or try this suggestion on for size.
Head down to Verde on 13th Street, and pick up the Barbuzzo Budino for two pack for $15. Then cross 13th Street and grab a bouquet of flowers from Spike’s Greens flower shop pop-up in Duross and Langel. Add some Yards Philly Pale Ale soap and you’ll go from Valentine’s Day zero to hero.
108 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Barbuzzo Budino Available for Pick Up
- Marcie Turney Sets a Couple of Valentine’s Day Records
- Help! I’m Going to the Flower Show!
- The 2013 Foobooz Valentine’s Day Guide Is Here
- Valentine Date Idea: Yakitori Boy for the Singing Couple
- 11th Hour Update From Cook: Valentine’s Day With Jen Carroll
- Valentines For The Snowbound
- Colorado Beer Dinner at Barbuzzo
- Tonight: It’s Valentine’s Night