Posted by Foobooz on February 18th, 2013
Honey’s Sit ‘N Eat finally opened at 21st and South Street today for lunch. First reported back in June of 2010, the branch of Northern Liberties’ Jewish/Southern diner swung open the doors for lunch today.
UPDATE: Honey’s Sit ‘N Eat does not have regular hours yet. They’re “Live Training Exercises” are being held this week at different times. Call ahead to find out what’s going on. 215-732-5130.
Honey's Sit 'n Eat South Street
21st and South St, Philadelphia, PA
- South Street’s Honey’s Sit ‘N Eat is Officially Open
- Honey’s Is Still Coming to South Street
- South Street’s Honey’s Is in the Building
- Grubhouse Expands Hours, Menu and Probably Your Waistline
- Double Brunching
- Two Bells for Honey’s Sit ‘N Eat
- Metropolitan Cafe Is Now Open (Kind of)
- Jet Wine Bar Pouring High Octane Wine Tasting Today
- Nom Nom Ramen Now Open for Lunch