Posted by Foobooz on February 19th, 2013
Pascual “Pat” Cancelliere’s has closed his Italian Market BYOB, 943. The Argentinian/Italian BYOB opened in February of 2011 and was briefly closed after Cancelliere had heart surgery in July. The storefront is now for rent and Cancelliere plans some time off before his next job.
The BYOB 943 Shuts Down [The Insider]
Photo by Alex Tewfik
943 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA
- 943 Closed Temporarily as Chef/Owner Recovers from Surgery
- Adam Erace Reviews 943
- 943 Equals Two Bells
- America’s Oldest Italian Restaurant Is Now Ralph’s
- Tonight Is the Washington Avenue Night Market
- More News As Morgan’s Pier Staffs Up
- Italian Market Festival This Weekend
- Quick Bites: Is Today 943′s Day?
- McLovin Paesano’s