Posted by Foobooz on February 19th, 2013
Federal Donuts is planning to open a stand at Citizens Bank Park. So says the Passyunk Post, which reports a Federal Donuts stand will take up residence in the left field plaza.
Citizens Bank Park has won national attention repeatedly for its excellent and varied offerings. The ballpark has won national awards for its vegan and gluten-free options. It is also received praise for the amount of local craft beer offered.
We can’t imagine what lines for Federal Donuts would look like for for fried chicken at Citizens Bank Park but maybe it would shorten the lines for Chickie’s and Pete’s crab fries.
Federal Donuts opening stand at Citizens Bank Park [Passyunk Post]
- Posting Live from Citizens Bank Park
- Federal Donuts, Local Beer and More from Citizens Bank Park
- Raise Up Federal Donuts – Awning Readied for Citizens Bank Park Stand
- Federal Donuts Officially Headed to Citizens Bank Park
- Food Network Honors Citizens Bank Park
- Vegetarian Homerun
- New At The Ballpark
- Phillies Specials for the Weekend
- Best Dogs In Town