Posted by Foobooz on February 20th, 2013
PYT’s Tommy Up loves himself some Han Dynasty. So this week his Northern Liberties burger spot is offering a special burger created by Han Chiang himself. The burger is a blend of dan-dan sauce marinated pork belly and beef patty topped with spicy cucumbers and dan-dan aioli, served on a soft Chinese bun. Each burger is accompanied by a side of sichuan fries.
Get it now, because this special won’t last forever.
Piazza at Schmidts
1001 N 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA
- Han Dynasty Gets Fan Rap
- Stillwater Beer Dinner Coming to Han Dynasty in University City
- About Last Night: Stillwater Dinner at Han Dynasty
- Han Dynasty Modifies First Monday Tastings
- PYT Rolls Out 100% Bacon Taco Shell
- Han Dynasty Comes to Le Bec-Fin
- February’s Han Dynasty Old City Tasting with Han Himself
- Katie Loeb’s Cocktail Menu at Han Dynasty
- The Revisit: Han Dynasty Goes West – University City Sichuan Outpost Reviewed