Posted by Foobooz on February 21st, 2013
Night Club and Bar Media Group in conjunction with Technomic Inc. have released the 2013 Nightclub & Bar Top 100 list, a revenue-based ranking of nightlife venues.
Three Atlantic City hot spots made the top 100:
- Pool After Dark at Harrah’s ($15 to $25 million)
- Dusk at Caesar’s ($5 to $10 million)
- Mixx at The Borgata ($5 to $10 million)
Las Vegas dominated the list with 21 clubs including the top three spots. XS and Marquee LV brought in $80-90 million each for 2012.
No Philadelphia clubs made the list.
- Borgata Tells All Other Atlantic City Casinos: Our Chefs Can Beat Up Your Chefs
- Experience Borgata
- More From the Shore
- Susanna Foo’s Suilan Is Closing
- Jose Garces at Revel in Atlantic City
- Revel Looking for $100 Million to Get Through 2013
- Marc Vetri to Atlantic City?
- Chef Vola’s Stands Strong Through Sandy
- Borgata Restaurants