Posted by Foobooz on February 21st, 2013
This Saturday the German Society of Pennsylvania is presenting the second annual Bierfest, celebrating Pennsylvania’s German brewing heritage. There will be German inspired brews from Pennsylvania brewers as well as German imports. Brauhaus Schmitz will be providing snacks and platters. There will also be a brewers panel on Lager Love and the Rise of Session Styles will feature Victory’s Bill Covaleski, Appalachian Brewing’s Artie Tafoya and beer writher, Lew Bryson.
The main event runs from 1 to 5 p.m. and costs $45. Tickets to the main event and seminar are $60 and tickets to just the seminar are $30.
We’re excited to give away a pair of tickets. All you have to do is come up with a winning beer related haiku. Bonus points if you do it in German.
Not poetic? Get your tickets now.
German Society of Pennsylvania
611 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, PA
- German Society Hosts Bierfest
- We Have a Winner in Our German Haiku Contest
- Appalachia Comes East
- Brewers’ Plate Tickets are Now on Sale
- Brandywine Valley Craft Brewers Festival Is This Saturday
- A German Beer Garden for Chestnut Street
- Fall Festivals Galore
- Tonight: Brauhaus Schmitz Introduces More German Beers
- Results from Craig LaBan’s Third Annual Brew-vitational