Posted by Tara Nurin on February 22nd, 2013
Art in the Age is all about collaboration this month. First, it was the First Friday Prohibition affair with the Constitution Center and now it’s a four-course pairing dinner tonight at Lotus Farm to Table in Media. In addition to serving cocktails made from Art in the Age’s old-timey Sage, Rhuby, Snap and Root, chef Ryan Sulikowski is putting together some pretty impressive sounding dishes–some of which include said spirits.
To wit: course #1 is Sage-roasted apple, braised cabbage, juniper and smoked basil bread, paired with sage gin, apple cinnamon syrup, burnt rosemary and soda water. And dessert is Root chocolate chip cookie, vanilla olive oil ice cream and candied rutabaga paired with Root, vanilla cream and shaved chocolate. Sounds like one for the ages, huh? Tickets are $55 per person.
Lotus Farm To Table [Official]
- Farmer’s Road Drive Thru Opening Next Week
- Art In The Age Dinner At Ela: First Look At The Menu
- Summer Menu at Lotus Farm to Table
- Art In The Age’s SAGE Due To Hit Stores This Month
- Federal Donuts and Art In The Age: Super Friends of the Donut World
- Tonight: Art In The Age Of Prohibition Reception
- Rhuby To Hit Shelves This Week
- Side Project Jerky Pairing (Yeah, We Said Jerky Pairing)
- Greatest Hits and What You Missed: Stephen Starr, The Zahav Boat, Art In The Age and Some (Food) Porn