Posted by Foobooz on February 22nd, 2013
Side Project Jerky has combined forces with Jonathan Adams and Damien Pileggi of Rival Bros Coffee Roasters to produce a new jerky, the Cowboy. Described as “an earthy and spicy homage to the Texas Panhandle,” the jerky combines Rival Bros Whistle & Cuss blend with guajillo chiles and balsamic vinegar. The jerky intends to mimic the flavor of burnt ends.
The limited release (300 packs) of Cowboy jerky will hit the shelves of Green Aisle, the Foodery, Rival Bros. truck and COOK on Monday, February 25th. Like Side Project’s first collaboration jerky, proceeds benefit a charity. This time it is “Fresh Palates to Palettes,” a Fresh Artists program developed by Deva Watson, a server at Pub & Kitchen where she used to work with Adams, who was the gastropub’s highly regarded chef.
Side Project Jerky [Official Site]
- Rival Bros. and Side Project Jerky are Collaborating
- Instagraming The Side Project Jerky/Rival Bros Coffee Photo Shoot
- New Coffee Truck & Roaster In Town
- Jonathan Adams Leaving Pub & Kitchen
- Side Project Jerky Does Pho
- Jonathan Adams Cooking at Wyebrook Farms
- Cafe at Wyebrook Farm Opening Next Friday
- Side Project Jerky “Meat and Greet”
- Side Project Jerky Pairing (Yeah, We Said Jerky Pairing)