Posted by Foobooz on February 22nd, 2013
It’s National Margarita Day and that means many of our favorite Mexican spots are offering specials. And those specials range in price from free to $50.
Verdad in Bryn Mawr is offering free margaritas today to every dining guest. Limit one per customer.
Coyote Crossing is offering their house margarita for $5 a pop during happy hour at the bar between 5 and 7 p.m.
La Calaca Feliz is offering margarita specials twice today. First between 5 and 7 p.m. and then again between 10 p.m. and midnight.
El Vez is offering $7 frozen margaritas. Pick from strawberry, mango, blood orange, guava, pineapple, pomegranate or traditional.
Here’s the video we did last year for National Margarita Day at Distrito.
- Celebrate National Margarita Day at Distrito in University City (And Elsewhere)
- Cinco de Mayo: For The Glory of General Ignacio Zaragoza
- Get Happy Manayunk, Taqueria Feliz Is Coming
- Craig LaBan Sings the Praises of Loco Pez
- La Calaca Feliz Lands Three Bells
- Watermelon Gazpacho at La Calaca Feliz and Cantina Feliz
- Ilegal Mezcal Tasting Menu Now Available at La Calaca Feliz
- For The Glory of General Ignacio Zaragoza
- Distrito Debuts In July