Posted by Jason Sheehan on February 22nd, 2013
Hey, check it out! Some asshole New York writer made the long trek to the wilds of Philadelphia to check out the Peter Serpico/Chris Painter collaboration dinner at Il Pittore and get an interview with Serpico–in which he behaved like an asshole New Yorker.
If you can get past all the references to us being a bunch of dimwitted, white bread, big-box-restaurant-loving yokels with our mouths stuffed full of Buddakan potstickers, there’s actually some interesting stuff in there about what Serpico has planned for the new restaurant.
Serpico’s Second Act [Bon Appetit]
- Peter Serpico at Il Pittore
- More on Peter Serpico
- Painter and Serpico, Together for One Night at Il Pittore
- Serpico Is Finalizing Staff, Opening Is “Just Weeks Away”
- Momofuku’s Peter Serpico Opening in Philadelphia
- Serpico Delayed Till at Least Late Summer (Or Not)
- Tasting Menu Launches at Il Pittore
- Noble Closes, Replaced By Starr’s Il Pittore
- Food Struggles to Justify the Tally at Il Pittore