Posted by Foobooz on February 25th, 2013
Bobby Flay won the People’s Choice Award for his Green Chile Cheeseburger at the South Beach Wine & Food Festival this past weekend. And now you can get that burger at all thirteen Bobby’s Burger Palace locations (including University City, Cherry Hill and Princeton) through Sunday, March 3rd.
The Green Chile Cheeseburger features a beef patty topped with queso sauce, roasted green chiles, pickled red onions and is “crunchified” with a layer of potato chips.
Bobby’s Burger Palace [Official Site]
Bobby's Burger Palace
3925 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- Suburban Snacks: Bobby Flay in Cherry Hill, P&K in Glassboro
- Suburban Snacks: Bobby Flay in Cherry Hill, Zeppoli Opens Tonight
- Quick Bites: Coffee, Sardines and Bobby Flay
- Six Pack: Frozen Drinks to Beat the Heat
- Bobby Flay To UPenn?
- Could Bobby Flay Be Looking for Rittenhouse Pad?
- Iron Hill Burger Month
- Frankford Hall Winterizes, Burgerizes
- Bobby Flay’s Burger Spot Up for April