Posted by Foobooz on February 26th, 2013
The Philly Cooks Big Event is set for February 28th or as we like to call it, this Thursday. Tickets still remain but there’s no guarantee they’ll be available for long. In addition to the forty restaurants (many from Philadelphia magazine’s 50 Best list) serving up bites, there will also be some of the city’s best bartenders whipping up cocktails and an artisanal alley which will include the area’s best artisanal producers, selling their wares.
Tickets are $85 per person and include all the bites you can eat, an open bar and access to the artisanal alley. It all goes down at the former Strawbridges building, Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
- Who Won the Free Tickets to Philly Cooks?
- We’re Outta Here, Come and Hang with Us
- FINAL UPDATE There Goes That Foobooz News Van Again: A Scavenger Hunt For Free Philly Cooks Tickets
- About Last Night: Philly Cooks Week Tasting Tours
- A Tease of Philly Cooks Participants
- Philly Cooks: Haiku Contest To Choose A Guest Judge
- Learn About the All New Philly Cooks Week
- About Last Night: Philly Cooks 2013
- About Last Night: Philly Cooks Week Tasting Tours in Old City and Washington Square West