Posted by Foobooz on February 26th, 2013
On Tuesday, March 5th Steve Wildy from Alla Spina and Keith Raimondi from Lemon Hill, as well as the fine folk at Yard’s Brewery will be joining forces to create special cocktails and a beer. The team will be utilizing a barrel that has aged Vieux Carre (rye, cognac, sweet vermouth, Benedictine) for thirty days, then harbored a Tavern Spruce ale and finally another barrel-aged cocktail to create three unique drinks.
The dinner begins at 6:30 p.m. at Lemon Hill where guests will enjoy the classic Vieux Carre and then the barrel-aged version along with hors d’oeuvres. Uber car services will then shuttle guests to Alla Spina for a two-course dinner and dessert paired with the Tavern Spruce and Old Square Spruce cocktail.
The dinner is $75 per person.
If it’s confusing, Steve Wildy explains in this Weekly Wildy
Yards, Alla Spina, Lemon Hill Progressive Dinner [EventBrite]
747 N. 25th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Alla Spina GM Steve Wildy Doesn’t Eat Meat
- Alla Spina Industry Night Is Tonight with La Calaca Feliz
- Alla Spina GM Sprays Beer in His Crotch
- Harlem Shake Is Dead! Celebrate at Alla Spina
- Tonight: Alla Spina Kicks Off Saisonale
- Alla Spina and Uber Team Up for Happy Hour Deals
- Three Bells for Alla Spina
- Victory Novello at Marc Vetri’s Alla Spina
- Stay Home for the Holidays at Alla Spina