Posted by Foobooz on February 28th, 2013
Back in November, Oyster House owner Sam Mink added Dump Dinners to his restaurant’s offerings. It was supposed to be just a holiday thing but he’s kept it going. Available with 48-hours notice and designed for groups of six or more, the dinner is a fun way to feast. Steamed clams, mussels, Maine lobster, meguez sausage, kale and potatoes are all steamed up in a massive pot and “dumped” onto your newspaper-covered table.
The dinner is just $25 person and for an additional $15, the hungriest can add a chilled seafood raw bar sampler of oysters and clams on the half-shell. Complement the gluttony with a $20 per person all-you-can-drink option of Narrangansett pounders, house red and white wine and Oyster House’s signature Kelly’s Punch.
Oyster House [Official Site]
1516 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA
- Oyster House Offering Oysters To Go & Dump Dinners
- Twin Lobster Dinner is Back at Oyster House
- First Person Shot of Oyster House’s Dump Dinner
- What To Eat During Restaurant Week, Part 4: Oyster House
- Shucking Contest at Oyster House Today
- Lobster Roll Special
- Save At Sansom Street Oyster House
- Six Pack: Dollar Oysters
- Snockey’s Turns 95